Please fill in the short form below and we will get back to you shortly
WWT's Wastewater 2016 Conference, Exhibition and Dinner is a comprehensive showcase of wastewater-specific case studies, innovation and thought-leadership.
CDEnviro is speaking in the 'IMPROVING THE EFFICIENCY OF WASTEWATER TREATMENT WORKS' section.
CDEnviro is also participating in the following panel discussion:
Panel discussion: the future of sludge and resource recovery
• Deregulation and commercialisation opportunities
• The deployment of technology to increase energy efficiency and resource recovery
• Developing and assessing the skills needed to operate more advanced processes
• Land recycling – is this the future for all sites?
• The development and application of advanced recovery technologies
Session speaker to be joined by:
Nick Mills, Wastewater Innovation Manager, Thames Water
Jon Brigg, Manager of Innovation, Yorkshire Water
For further information contact email@example.com