Please fill in the short form below and we will get back to you shortly
- Reduced volumes of waste being sent to landfill allows you to save money from the start.
- Offers a huge reduction of up to 90% in disposal costs.
- Mobility and a small footprint means MSU:10G can travel between sites eliminating the requirement to transport waste to a central processing facility, saving on transport costs and reducing your carbon footprint.
- A compact package system delivering maximum performance with as little carbon footprint as possible.
- Density removal via hydrocyclone, adds significant benefit over the standard MSU:10.
- Effective grit and sand recovery (5 l/s at 6% dry solids screening at 6mm for oversize) expands the roles MSU:10 G can play in liquid waste management applications.
- Can be applied to any mobile solid/liquid separation market, e.g. sewage tank sludge, hydro excavation waste and many more.
MSU:10 uses vibrating platform screen technology. It is a portable sludge screen designed to facilitate efficient solid and liquid separation from a variety of applications including sewage sludges, storm screenings, food processing solids.Read More
D:MAX is a mobile screening & classification system which efficiently removes grit, rag and other troublesome solids from your waste stream.Read More