CDEnviro are on hand to help after Project Execution through CustomCare and the CDEnviro Service School.
CDEnviro CustomCare is able to offer a range of products and services to meet your specific requirements. This includes but is not limited to:
- Preventative Maintenance Inspections: Regular inspections of your system to ensure that it is operating at its maximum throughput and minimising any downtime.
- Spares: CDEnviro hold an extensive range of spares for reactive repair. However we also cater for bulk recommended spares orders were we will liaise with you to hold a stock of critical spares onsite to minimise downtime.
- Lubricant Packs: Processing systems are compiled with various components that require various periodic top ups or replacements of oils and greases. CDEnviro offer a complete bulk purchase to cover the requirements for a year’s operation (2,000hrs).
- Poly Packs: CDEnviro hold vast experience of polyelectrolytes, coagulants, anti-foam and de-foaming agents. We can take the uncertainty out of your processing by supplying all your dosing materials for a year’s operation (2,000hrs).
- Reactive Maintenance: Our site based engineers are fully trained and experts on our systems. In addition they are backed up by our product experts at our headquarters. This means that when you call CDEnviro you are opening the gateway to hundreds of thousands of hours of experience and support for your system.
- Workspace: Fully equipped service area to include site office, storage space, shelving, working area etc. for onsite servicing requirements.
- System Upgrades: CDEnviro realise that the requirements and demands placed on our customers are ever changing. We help you to adjust to these changes by offering continual support and information in market changes.
In addition, CDEnviro have recently launched Service School as part of our suite of CustomCare products. The course is delivered through a blended learning approach to cover both theory and practical elements within each module. Customers can choose which modules they wish to learn about in liaison with the CDEnviro CustomCare team to fulfill their individual requirements.
We want to make sure that your operators have a comprehensive knowledge of your systems and how best to maintain the productivity levels that your systems are capable of. By gaining a thorough understanding of each component and the effect they have on the machine, operators are able to identify, react and implement changes immediately.
To date the CDEnviro CustomCare team has identified a 5% increase in production and quality of product as a result of companies undertaking Service School training. Most importantly, Service School allows customers to be knowledgeable, self sufficient and eradicates the need for third parties to intervene and undertake routine maintenance tasks.
If you are interested in improving the efficiency of your system or would like to find out more about Service School, please get in touch:
T: +44 (0) 28 9592 2650